Black Forest Cake Recipe
Ingredients Required For Preparing Black Forest Cake
For the cake:
- 175g – all purpose flour (maida)
- 100g – powdered sugar
- 25g – cocoa powder
- 1 tsp – chocolate essence
- 1 tsp – soda
- 1/2 cup – refined oil
- Salt, a pinch
- 1 cup – curd
For the filling:
- 8 – Arrowroot biscuits
- 2 tbsp – mix fruit jam
- 1 tbsp – sugar
- 1 tbsp – refined oil
- 200g – icing sugar
- 100g – white butter (home-made)
- 100g – drinking chocolate
Method For Preparing Black Forest Cake
For the filling:
Mix biscuit powder, jam, sugar and refined oil and warm it slightly.
Keep little plain butter aside. Beat the butter and icing sugar till soft. Add chocolate powder and mix well.
For Preparing Cake
- Sieve maida, powdered sugar and soda together at least three times.
- Add refined oil, curd and essence and mix it well.
- Beat it in one direction for 15 minute and keep this batter aside.
- Take a cake tin and grease it with butter.
- Put butter paper according to its size and dust with flour.
- Now put the batter in the cake tin and bake it in a preheated oven at 180 C/350 F for 45 minutes.
- After one hour of removing it from the oven, cut the cake horizontally through the centre.
- Take the first part and put the filling and keep the second part over it.
- Spread the icing mixture equally on all sides.
- Decorate it with plain butter.
- Makes cake of approx. 1&1/2 pounds
Rocket Shaped Chocolate Cake Recipe
Thanks to Rocket Bingo you can create an exciting...
- Posted February 17, 2016
Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe
Everybody loves to eat the delicious chocolate cake and if...
- Posted February 13, 2016
Appam is wonderful dish from the state Kerala. It is...
- Posted January 22, 2015
Orange Chocolate Chip Cake Recipe
Got bored of cooking and eating regular cakes, want to...
- Posted January 20, 2015
Egg Chaat Recipe
If you are thinking of some special variety of chaat...
- Posted October 3, 2014
Vegetable Cheese Sandwich Recipe
Preparing lunch box is not an easy job. And it...
- Posted January 31, 2014
Chicken Mirchi Bajji Recipe
Who doesn’t like mirchi bajji? Everyone loves to eat it....
- Posted January 24, 2014