Mutton Boti Kebab Recipe
Ingredients Required for Preparing Mutton Boti Kebab
- 1 kg mutton cubes
- 1 1/2 tbsp ginger paste
- 1 1/2 tbsp garlic paste
- 3 tbsp raw papaya paste
- 1 tsp royal cumin seeds
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tbsp kachri powder
- 1 tsp pathar ke phool powder
- 1 tbsp kabab chini powder
- 1 tbs rose petal powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 3 tbs hung curd
- 1 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp green cardamom powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tsp poppy seed paste – boiled and ground
- 2 tbsp coriander and mint leaves
- 1 tsp green chillies
- desi ghee
- salt to taste
Method for Preparing Mutton Boti Kebab
- In a thick bottomed dish, marinate the mutton cubes with the garam masala, salt and red chilli paste, ginger and garlic paste, mix together.
- Add the rest of the dry masalas and raw papaya paste and mix again. Then add the curd and continue mixing.
- Add the coriander green chillies and mint leaves, mix it and leave to marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Now cook the marinated mutton cubes on a slow fire for 20-30 minutes.
- Put the cubes on a skewer and pan grill them with a bit of ghee for 6 -7 minutes. Serve hot with onion rings and mint chutney.
Rocket Shaped Chocolate Cake Recipe
Thanks to Rocket Bingo you can create an exciting...
- Posted February 17, 2016
Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe
Everybody loves to eat the delicious chocolate cake and if...
- Posted February 13, 2016
Appam is wonderful dish from the state Kerala. It is...
- Posted January 22, 2015
Orange Chocolate Chip Cake Recipe
Got bored of cooking and eating regular cakes, want to...
- Posted January 20, 2015
Egg Chaat Recipe
If you are thinking of some special variety of chaat...
- Posted October 3, 2014
Vegetable Cheese Sandwich Recipe
Preparing lunch box is not an easy job. And it...
- Posted January 31, 2014
Chicken Mirchi Bajji Recipe
Who doesn’t like mirchi bajji? Everyone loves to eat it....
- Posted January 24, 2014