Coconut Ladoo Recipe – A Special Diwali Sweet Recipe
Coconut laddo is delicious indian recipe, which you can make it for this Diwali. It so yummy and it just melts in your mouth. This is delicious sweet recipe, which can be a special dish for special occasions. This is famous all over India. Let’s learn how to prepare this coconut ladoo at your home.
Ingredients Required for Preparing Coconut Ladoo
- Fresh ground coconut – 1 Cup
- Desiccated coconut – 1/2 Cup
- Condensed milk – 400 Gms
- Semolina (Sooji) – 200 Gms
- Sugar powder (Ground sugar) – 200 Gms
Method for Preparing Coconut Ladoo
- Take a bowl and fry semolina in it.
- Next add fresh ground coconut to it and fry it with continuous stirring for until the ground coconut dries up.
- Take the mixture into a separate bowl and leave it for cooling.
- Once the mixture gets cool, add condensed milk and sugar to it and mix well.
- Make small round shaped ladoos with this mixture.
- Take the Desiccated coconut and spread it on a plate.
- Now roll the prepared ladoos on the desiccated coconut and put a badam on each ladoo.
- Take these ladoos into a separate plate.
- Your yummy coconut ladoos are ready to get served
Rocket Shaped Chocolate Cake Recipe
Thanks to Rocket Bingo you can create an exciting...
- Posted February 17, 2016
Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe
Everybody loves to eat the delicious chocolate cake and if...
- Posted February 13, 2016
Appam is wonderful dish from the state Kerala. It is...
- Posted January 22, 2015
Orange Chocolate Chip Cake Recipe
Got bored of cooking and eating regular cakes, want to...
- Posted January 20, 2015
Egg Chaat Recipe
If you are thinking of some special variety of chaat...
- Posted October 3, 2014
Vegetable Cheese Sandwich Recipe
Preparing lunch box is not an easy job. And it...
- Posted January 31, 2014
Chicken Mirchi Bajji Recipe
Who doesn’t like mirchi bajji? Everyone loves to eat it....
- Posted January 24, 2014