Potato Onion Soup Recipe
Potato onion is one the tasty and classic soup recipes. This does not only tasted good and satisfying, but also healthy for our body. This can be perfect on a cold evening. It does not take much effort or time for preparation. Let us see how to cook potato onion soup at home.
Ingredients Required for Preparing Potato Onion Soup
- Potato – 1
- Onion -1
- Finely chopped carrot pieces – 1 Tsp
- Butter – 1 Tsp
- Mint Leaves (Pudhina) – Few leaves
- Water – 2 Cups
- Ajinomoto – A pinch
- Black pepper powder – A Pinch
- Salt – As per the taste.
Method for Preparing Potato Onion Soup
- Peel off the potato skin and chop it finely into small pieces.
- Finely chop the onion into small pieces.
- Take a pan and add butter to it. Heat it on a medium flame.
- Add finely chopped potato pieces, and onion pieces to it and fry them slightly.
- Now add chopped carrot pieces, and 2 cups of water to it and allow it to boil.
- When the water starts popping add ajinomoto and black pepper powder and mix well.
- Switch off the stove and take the solution into a separate bowl and garnish it with mint leaves.
- Your potato onion soup is ready to get served.
Rocket Shaped Chocolate Cake Recipe
Thanks to Rocket Bingo you can create an exciting...
- Posted February 17, 2016
Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe
Everybody loves to eat the delicious chocolate cake and if...
- Posted February 13, 2016
Appam is wonderful dish from the state Kerala. It is...
- Posted January 22, 2015
Orange Chocolate Chip Cake Recipe
Got bored of cooking and eating regular cakes, want to...
- Posted January 20, 2015
Egg Chaat Recipe
If you are thinking of some special variety of chaat...
- Posted October 3, 2014
Vegetable Cheese Sandwich Recipe
Preparing lunch box is not an easy job. And it...
- Posted January 31, 2014
Chicken Mirchi Bajji Recipe
Who doesn’t like mirchi bajji? Everyone loves to eat it....
- Posted January 24, 2014