Chilli Egg Recipe
Chilli egg recipe is delicious spicy recipe made out of boiled eggs. This is a different variety of dish, which can be great for your lunch or dinner. This goes very well with roti and parota.
It is a quick and easy to prepare recipe. Let us learn how to cook chilli egg recipe at home.
Ingredients Required for Chilli Egg Recipe
- Boiled Eggs – 4
- Sliced Onions pieces – 1 Tbsp
- Red Chilli paste – 1Tsp
- Green Chilli paste – 1Tsp
- Ginger – Small piece
- Garlic Cloves – 2 (chopped into small pieces)
- Tamarind Pulp – 2Tbsp
- Soya Sauce – 1 Tsp
- Baking soda – A pinch
- Cooking Oil
- Salt – As per the taste
Method for Chilli Egg Recipe
- Remove the shell of the boiled eggs, clean them with water and keep aside.
- Take the ginger piece and remove it’s skin. Chop it into small pieces and keep aside.
- Take a pan and heat cooking oil in it.
- Add boiled eggs to it and fry them till they turn in golden brown color.
- Now take it into a separate plate and keep aside.
- Take a separate pan and heat oil in it.
- Add chopped ginger pieces, and garlic pieces, and fry them.
- Next add chopped onion pieces to it and fry.
- Now add red chilli paste and green chilli paste, and fry the mixture for a minute.
- Now add soya sauce, tamarind pulp, baking soda, and salt and allow it for cooking for couple of minutes.
- Now turn off the stove.
- Apply sauce to the kept aside fried boiled eggs and add them to above mixture. (If you want, you can cut these fried boiled eggs into circles or into four pieces and add to the mixture.)
- Your Chilli egg recipe is ready to get served.
Rocket Shaped Chocolate Cake Recipe
Thanks to Rocket Bingo you can create an exciting...
- Posted February 17, 2016
Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe
Everybody loves to eat the delicious chocolate cake and if...
- Posted February 13, 2016
Appam is wonderful dish from the state Kerala. It is...
- Posted January 22, 2015
Orange Chocolate Chip Cake Recipe
Got bored of cooking and eating regular cakes, want to...
- Posted January 20, 2015
Egg Chaat Recipe
If you are thinking of some special variety of chaat...
- Posted October 3, 2014
Vegetable Cheese Sandwich Recipe
Preparing lunch box is not an easy job. And it...
- Posted January 31, 2014
Chicken Mirchi Bajji Recipe
Who doesn’t like mirchi bajji? Everyone loves to eat it....
- Posted January 24, 2014