Murmura Laddu Recipe
Murmura laddu is a healthy Indian sweet. This is crispy sweet made out of murmura (Puffed rice) and jaggery. They are not only healthy, but also gives a different taste when take a bite of it. It is very simple and easy to prepare. You can have as many laddus as you want, as they digest very quickly and easily. Let us see how to prepare this Murmura laddu at home.
Ingredients Required for Preparing Murmura Laddu
- Murmura – 4 Cups
- Jaggery – 2 Cup2
- Elaichi Powder – 1 Tsp
- Badam Powder – 1 Tsp
- Cashew Nut powder – 1Tsp
- Pumpkin Seeds – 4Tsp
- Ghee – 2 Tsp
Method for Preparing Murmura Laddu
- Take a thick pan and add ghee, jaggery, and 2 Tbsp of water and mix well.
- Heat it on medium flame until the jaggery solution becomes thick.
- Now switch off the stove and add murmura, elaichi powder, badam powder, cashew nut powder, and pumpkin seeds to it. Mix the complete mixture very well.
- Once the mixture gets warm enough, apply ghee to your hand and make laddus out of these mixture.
- Take them into a separate plate. Your Murmura laddu is ready to get served.
Rocket Shaped Chocolate Cake Recipe
Thanks to Rocket Bingo you can create an exciting...
- Posted February 17, 2016
Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe
Everybody loves to eat the delicious chocolate cake and if...
- Posted February 13, 2016
Appam is wonderful dish from the state Kerala. It is...
- Posted January 22, 2015
Orange Chocolate Chip Cake Recipe
Got bored of cooking and eating regular cakes, want to...
- Posted January 20, 2015
Egg Chaat Recipe
If you are thinking of some special variety of chaat...
- Posted October 3, 2014
Vegetable Cheese Sandwich Recipe
Preparing lunch box is not an easy job. And it...
- Posted January 31, 2014
Chicken Mirchi Bajji Recipe
Who doesn’t like mirchi bajji? Everyone loves to eat it....
- Posted January 24, 2014