Suji Halwa Recipe
Suji halwa is on the variants of Halwa. This halwa is very famous all over India. This is generally prepared as offering to god. It is very simple to prepare this Indian dessert. It doen’t even take much time to prepare this recipe. Let us see how to cook Suji halwa.
Ingredients Required for Preparing Suji Halwa
- Suji (Semolina) – 1 Cup
- Sugar – 2 Cups
- Ghee – 7 Tsp
- Cooking Oil – 1 Tbsp
- Water – 2 Cups
- Cashew nuts or Badam – 5 to 6 (for garnishing)
Method for Preparing Suji Halwa
- Take a frying pan and heat 1 Tbsp of cooking in it on medium flame
- Add suji to it and fry it with continuous stirring till it turns into golden brown color. Take it into separate plate and keep it aside.
- Take a pan and add water to it. Boil it on a medium flame.
- Now add sugar, suji, and ghee to it.
- Cook it with continuous stirring till the ghee separates.
- Now switch off the stove and take it into a separate plate.
- Garnish it with cashew nuts or chopped badam pieces.
- Your suji halwa is ready for serving.
Rocket Shaped Chocolate Cake Recipe
Thanks to Rocket Bingo you can create an exciting...
- Posted February 17, 2016
Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe
Everybody loves to eat the delicious chocolate cake and if...
- Posted February 13, 2016
Appam is wonderful dish from the state Kerala. It is...
- Posted January 22, 2015
Orange Chocolate Chip Cake Recipe
Got bored of cooking and eating regular cakes, want to...
- Posted January 20, 2015
Egg Chaat Recipe
If you are thinking of some special variety of chaat...
- Posted October 3, 2014
Vegetable Cheese Sandwich Recipe
Preparing lunch box is not an easy job. And it...
- Posted January 31, 2014
Chicken Mirchi Bajji Recipe
Who doesn’t like mirchi bajji? Everyone loves to eat it....
- Posted January 24, 2014