Sweet Lassi Recipe
Sweet Lassi is the famous Punjabi juice. But it is not just famoust in Punjab, but also famous all over India. This is one of the best drink to break the summer heat.
Sweet Lassi is the sweetened version of Lassi. Lassi is of many variants, which include salt lassi, Mango Lassi, Rose Lassi, Strawberry, Orange, etc. It is very simple to prepare this. Let us learn how to make this Sweet Lassi at home.
Ingredients Required for Preparing Making Sweet Lassi Recipe
- Curd – 500Gms
- Water – 250ml
- Sugar – 4 Tbsp
- Elaichi Powder (Cardamom Powder) – 1/4Tsp
- Ice – Crushed
Method for Preparing Making Sweet Lassi Recipe
- Take a large bowl and add curd, water, Elaichi powder and sugar to it.
- Now add crushed ice to it.
- Whisk the complete mixture, until forth starts to form. (You can also use a blender for this.)
- Next pour this mixture in the bowl into glasses.
- Your Sweet Lassi is ready. Serve them chilled.
- If you want, you can garnish it with chopped pieces of Cashew nut or Pista (pistachio).
Rocket Shaped Chocolate Cake Recipe
Thanks to Rocket Bingo you can create an exciting...
- Posted February 17, 2016
Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe
Everybody loves to eat the delicious chocolate cake and if...
- Posted February 13, 2016
Appam is wonderful dish from the state Kerala. It is...
- Posted January 22, 2015
Orange Chocolate Chip Cake Recipe
Got bored of cooking and eating regular cakes, want to...
- Posted January 20, 2015
Egg Chaat Recipe
If you are thinking of some special variety of chaat...
- Posted October 3, 2014
Vegetable Cheese Sandwich Recipe
Preparing lunch box is not an easy job. And it...
- Posted January 31, 2014
Chicken Mirchi Bajji Recipe
Who doesn’t like mirchi bajji? Everyone loves to eat it....
- Posted January 24, 2014