Aloo Methi Fry Recipe
Aloo methi fry is a very famous Indian vegetarian recipe. It is cooked out of aloo and the fenugreek leaves. It is more famous in North India. It goes very well with roti, and phlkas. It is very simple and less time consuming recipe to prepare. Let us see how to prepare aloo methi fry at home.
Ingredients Required for Preparing Aloo Methi Fry Recipe
- Potatoes – 4 (medium sized)
- Methi Leaves – 2 bunches
- 0nion – 1 (finely chopped)
- Garlic flakes – 4 (sliced thin)
- Ginger Paste – 1tsp
- Green Chilli paste – 1tsp
- Salt for taste
- Cooking oil
Method for Preparing Aloo Methi Fry Recipe
- Clean the potatoes thoroughly and peel off the skin. Now cur them into medium pieces.
- Clean the methi thoroughly. Just cut the leaves and keep them aside.
- Take a frying pan, and add oil to it.
- Heat it on a medium flame, and add garlic and finely chopped onion pieces to it.
- Fry them till they turn into light brown color.
- Now add ginger paste, green chilli paste, and fry the mixture for a minute.
- Now add the cut methi leaves to it and fry the mixture till the raw smell of methi is gone.
- Now add the potato pieces and fry them till they are cooked enough.
- Switch off the stove and take the curry into a separate bowl.
- Your aloo methi fry is ready for serving. Serve it with roti or pulka.
Rocket Shaped Chocolate Cake Recipe
Thanks to Rocket Bingo you can create an exciting...
- Posted February 17, 2016
Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe
Everybody loves to eat the delicious chocolate cake and if...
- Posted February 13, 2016
Appam is wonderful dish from the state Kerala. It is...
- Posted January 22, 2015
Orange Chocolate Chip Cake Recipe
Got bored of cooking and eating regular cakes, want to...
- Posted January 20, 2015
Egg Chaat Recipe
If you are thinking of some special variety of chaat...
- Posted October 3, 2014
Vegetable Cheese Sandwich Recipe
Preparing lunch box is not an easy job. And it...
- Posted January 31, 2014
Chicken Mirchi Bajji Recipe
Who doesn’t like mirchi bajji? Everyone loves to eat it....
- Posted January 24, 2014