Onion Bajji Recipe
Onion Bajji is one the most delicious Indian snack. It is the snack, which is most loved to eaten during the teatime, or when it is raining. As the rainy season has already started, and it would be wonderful to eat something garam garam, while it is raining. This can be a delicious snack item for such occasion. Let us see how to cook Onion bajji at home.
Ingredients Required for Preparing Onion Bajji
- Onions – 3 medium
- Besan powder – 1 Cup
- Cornflour – 1 Tsp
- Green chilli paste – 1/2 Tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1/4 Tsp
- Turmeric powder – A pinch
- Elachi powder – 1/4 Tsp
- Cooking Oil
- Salt – As per the taste
Method for Preparing Onion Bajji
- Clean the onions thoroughly and remove the exterior skin.
- Cut them into round slices (20 round slices). and keep them aside.
- Take bowl and add besan powder, cornflour, green chilli paste, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, elachi powder, and salt to it.
- Now add some water to the mixture and mix them well. Add little-little water and mix the complete mixture until it turns into thick. (Onion bajji batter)
- Now take the frying pan and add cooking oil to it. Heat it on a medium flame.
- Dip the kept aside round onion slices in the batter.
- Once the oil is hot enough, slowly drop the this batter applied onion slices one after another into oil from a side of the frying pan. (This is avoid the spilling of hot oil while dropping the onion slices).
- Fry them till they turn into brown color.
- Once they are fried enough, remove them from the frying pan and take them into a paper napkin covered plate.
- This will absorb the extra oil from the bajjis.
- Your Onion bajji is ready to get serve. Serve them hot with tomato sauce.
- If you want, you can garnish them with Coriander leaves or with tomato slices.
Rocket Shaped Chocolate Cake Recipe
Thanks to Rocket Bingo you can create an exciting...
- Posted February 17, 2016
Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe
Everybody loves to eat the delicious chocolate cake and if...
- Posted February 13, 2016
Appam is wonderful dish from the state Kerala. It is...
- Posted January 22, 2015
Orange Chocolate Chip Cake Recipe
Got bored of cooking and eating regular cakes, want to...
- Posted January 20, 2015
Egg Chaat Recipe
If you are thinking of some special variety of chaat...
- Posted October 3, 2014
Vegetable Cheese Sandwich Recipe
Preparing lunch box is not an easy job. And it...
- Posted January 31, 2014
Chicken Mirchi Bajji Recipe
Who doesn’t like mirchi bajji? Everyone loves to eat it....
- Posted January 24, 2014