Bread Pakoda Recipe
Bread pakoda is delicious Indian snack item, which is liked through out India. It is crispy variant of pakoda, which can be a best tea time snack. While it is raining outside, everyone likes to have some hot-hot snack. This can be one such option, you can consider. This goes very well with tomato sauce. Let us see how to prepare bread pakoda at home.
Ingredients Required for Preparing Bread Pakoda Recipe
- Bread slices – 2
- Potato – 150 grms
- Besan powder – 250 Gms
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 Tsp
- Green chilli paste – 1/2 Tsp
- Chat Masala – A pinch
- Turmeric powder – A pinch
- Ajwain – A pinch
- Cooking Oil
Method for Preparing Bread Pakoda Recipe
- Firstly, boil the potatoes.
- After boiling them, peel off their skin, and mash them. Take this mashed potatoes into a bowl and keep aside.
- Take a pan, and add cooking oil to it. Heat it on a medium flame.
- Now add the potato mash, turmeric powder, salt, and chat masala to it.
- Mix the mixture well and fry it. Once the mixture is fired enough, switch off the stove and take this mixture into a separate bowl.
- Now take a bowl, and add besan powder, salt, ajwain, and little water. Mix them well, until it turns into thick batter (Just like Mirchi bajji batter). Keep this bowl aside.
- Take the bread slices, and remove the brown edges. Cut them diagonally into triangle shape.
- Take two triangle shaped bread slices and stuff the fried potato mash in between the them (slices). Make sure that stuffing does not come out.
- Take a kadai and add cooking oil to it. Heat it on a medium flame.
- Once the oil is hot enough, dip the stuffed bread slices into the besan mixture. Make sure that the slices are completely covered with besan mixture.
- Now slide the bread slices slowly into the hot oil from an edge of the kadai (This is avoid unwanted spilling of hot oil).
- Fry it on both sides until it turns into golden brown color.
- Take it into a plate covered with paper napkin. So that the extra oil is absorbed by the paper napkin.
- Your bread pakoda is ready. Serve them with tomato sauce.
Rocket Shaped Chocolate Cake Recipe
Thanks to Rocket Bingo you can create an exciting...
- Posted February 17, 2016
Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe
Everybody loves to eat the delicious chocolate cake and if...
- Posted February 13, 2016
Appam is wonderful dish from the state Kerala. It is...
- Posted January 22, 2015
Orange Chocolate Chip Cake Recipe
Got bored of cooking and eating regular cakes, want to...
- Posted January 20, 2015
Egg Chaat Recipe
If you are thinking of some special variety of chaat...
- Posted October 3, 2014
Vegetable Cheese Sandwich Recipe
Preparing lunch box is not an easy job. And it...
- Posted January 31, 2014
Chicken Mirchi Bajji Recipe
Who doesn’t like mirchi bajji? Everyone loves to eat it....
- Posted January 24, 2014