Potli Chicken – Murg Potli Recipe
Potli Chicken – Murg Potli Recipe is a different variety of chicken kebab recipe. In this recipe, chicken is stuffed in a potli (small pouch) made of wheat dough, for this reason this recipe is known by the name. By the name, it may look tough to make this recipe, but it is not so. You can easily prepare this recipe at home. Let us see how to cook this Potli Chicken otherwise known as Murg Potli at home.
Ingredients Required for Preparing Potli Chicken – Murg Potli
- Boneless chicken – 250gms
- Chopped Beans – 3 Tsp
- Chopped Carrot – 3 Tsp
- Chopped Onion Stems – 3 Tsp
- Finely Chopped tomato – 1
- Soya Sauce – 2 Tsp
- Black Pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
- Maida – 1 Cup
- Milk – 3 Tbsp
- Lemon juice – 1 Tsp
- Red Chilli powder – As per the taste
- Salt – As per the taste
- Cooking Oil
Method for Preparing Potli Chicken – Murg Potli
- Clean the chicken thoroughly and chop it into fine small pieces.
- Take a plate and add maida and milk to it. Mix them well and make dough out of it. Keep it aside.
- Take a pan and add cooking oil to it. Heat it on a medium flame.
- Now add the chopped beans, carrot and onion stems to it and fry it.
- Next add tomato pieces, finely chopped chicken pieces, soya sauce, black pepper powder, red chilli powder, and salt to it and fry them. Once cooked enough switch off the stove.
- Meanwhile make small balls out of the maida dough. Roll them in palm sized round sheets.
- Now place a table spoon of prepared chicken mixture in the center of the maida roll and bring the edges in the shape of potli (pouch). Now tie the opening with string made of the maida dough.
- Similarly prepare the remaining chicken stuffed maida potlis.
- Take a frying and add cooking oil to it. Heat it on a simmer flame.
- Once the oil gets warm enough, add these potlis to it and deep fry them till they turn into golden brown color.
- Once they are cooked enough, take them into a plate covered with paper napkin, as this will absorb the extra oil.
- Once the extra oil is absorbed, take them into a separate plate.
- Your Potli Chicken – Murg Potli recipe is ready to get served. Serve them with tomato sauce or pudiney ka chutney.
Rocket Shaped Chocolate Cake Recipe
Thanks to Rocket Bingo you can create an exciting...
- Posted February 17, 2016
Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe
Everybody loves to eat the delicious chocolate cake and if...
- Posted February 13, 2016
Appam is wonderful dish from the state Kerala. It is...
- Posted January 22, 2015
Orange Chocolate Chip Cake Recipe
Got bored of cooking and eating regular cakes, want to...
- Posted January 20, 2015
Egg Chaat Recipe
If you are thinking of some special variety of chaat...
- Posted October 3, 2014
Vegetable Cheese Sandwich Recipe
Preparing lunch box is not an easy job. And it...
- Posted January 31, 2014
Chicken Mirchi Bajji Recipe
Who doesn’t like mirchi bajji? Everyone loves to eat it....
- Posted January 24, 2014