Virgin Mary Mocktail Recipe
Virgin Mary mocktail is one of the most loved mocktails from around the world. It is the non-alcoholic version of the famous Bloody Mary cocktail. It is basically a tomato juice with a spicy taste.
It is not only delicious, but also healthy and heavy beverage. It can be wonderful for your breakfast. Let us see how to prepare this Virgin Mary mocktail at home.
Ingredients Required for Preparing Virgin Mary Cocktail
- Tomato Juice – 90ml
- Lemon Juice – 3 Tsps
- Worcestershire sauce – A Dash (Dash – 1/6th of Tsp)
- Tabasco sauce – A dash
- Ground Pepper Powder – A Pinch
- Crushed Ice Cubes
- Celery stalk
- emon Slice
Method for Preparing Virgin Mary Cocktail
- Take a cocktail shaker and add all the ingredients except the crushed ice.
- Mix well and pour it into a highball glass.
- Add crushed ice to it and mix well.
- Now garnish it with Celery stalk and lemon slice.
- Your Virgin Mary Mocktail is ready to get served. Serve it chilled.
Rocket Shaped Chocolate Cake Recipe
Thanks to Rocket Bingo you can create an exciting...
- Posted February 17, 2016
Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe
Everybody loves to eat the delicious chocolate cake and if...
- Posted February 13, 2016
Appam is wonderful dish from the state Kerala. It is...
- Posted January 22, 2015
Orange Chocolate Chip Cake Recipe
Got bored of cooking and eating regular cakes, want to...
- Posted January 20, 2015
Egg Chaat Recipe
If you are thinking of some special variety of chaat...
- Posted October 3, 2014
Vegetable Cheese Sandwich Recipe
Preparing lunch box is not an easy job. And it...
- Posted January 31, 2014
Chicken Mirchi Bajji Recipe
Who doesn’t like mirchi bajji? Everyone loves to eat it....
- Posted January 24, 2014