Barbecue Prawns Recipe
Barbecue prawns are very spicy and tasty. This recipe can be served like a starter or a snack. Nothing is more enjoyable than barbecuing prawns.
When cooking big prawns are somewhat rubbery, this is the best method for big prawns and it gives good flavor also. So, let us see how to cook Barbecue prawns recipe.
Ingredients Required for Barbecue Prawns Recipe
- Tomato paste 100gms
- Prawns 500gms
- Grated garlic 1tbspn
- Lemon juice 1tbspn
- Olive oil 2tbspn
- Salt to taste
- Tomato ketchup 100gms
Method for Preparing Barbecue Prawns Recipe
- Boil the tomatoes and make them to paste.
- In a large glass bowl stir together grated garlic, lemon juice, salt, tomato ketchup and tomato paste
- Now add prawns and toss to coat
- Marinate this for 15 minutes.
- Preheat barbecue to a high heat.
- Thread prawns onto skewers, piercing once near the head and once near the tail.
- Apply olive oil to these prawns and grill for 5 minutes.
- Garnish it with coriander and lemon.
- Your Barbecue Prawns is ready for serving
Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe
Everybody loves to eat the delicious chocolate cake and if...
- Posted February 13, 2016
Appam is wonderful dish from the state Kerala. It is...
- Posted January 22, 2015
Orange Chocolate Chip Cake Recipe
Got bored of cooking and eating regular cakes, want to...
- Posted January 20, 2015
Egg Chaat Recipe
If you are thinking of some special variety of chaat...
- Posted October 3, 2014
Vegetable Cheese Sandwich Recipe
Preparing lunch box is not an easy job. And it...
- Posted January 31, 2014
Chicken Mirchi Bajji Recipe
Who doesn’t like mirchi bajji? Everyone loves to eat it....
- Posted January 24, 2014
Double Ka Meetha Recipe
Double Ka Meetha is an Indian bread pudding and is...
- Posted September 1, 2013