Chicken Mirchi Bajji Recipe
Who doesn’t like mirchi bajji? Everyone loves to eat it. For a change lets add some new flavor of chicken in this bajji . Let’s make Chicken mirchi bajji instead of regular variant of bajji. Let us see to prepare Chicken Mirchi Bajji at home.
Ingredients Required for Preparing Chicken Mirchi Bajji
- Chicken (Boneless) – 1/4Kg
- Big Green Chillies – 10
- Onion Slices (Finely Chopped) – 2TBSP
- Turmeric Powder – A Pinch
- Red Chilli Powder – 1 TSP
- Coriander Leaves (Chopped) – 1TSP
- Curry Leaves – 12 to 15
- Maida Powder – 2TBSP
- Garam Masala – 1TSP
- Cooking Oil
- Salt- As Per Taste
Required Steps For Preparation
- Add some cooking oil into the pressure and heat on a medium heat. Now add chopped onion slices to it and fry them till they turn into golden brown colour.
- Now add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala, chicken pieces, salt, coriander leaves, and curry leaves to it and mix them well.
- Now add some water to it and close the lid of the cooker. Now cook it on medium flame until a single whistle blow.
- Switch off the stove and leave it for cooling. Once it is cool enough to open the lid, take mixture out of the chicken into a bowl. Now grind this mixture and keep aside.
- Take a bowl and add water to it. Boil the water and add the green chillies into the water.
- Allow the chillies to boil along with the water for a minute and switch off the stove. Now remove the chillies from the water into a separate plate. Leave them for cooling.
- Meanwhile, take the a plate and add Maida, salt and little water to it. Now make a roti like batter of this maida powder. (You can add few drops of cooking oil for making a soft batter).
- Make small balls with this maida batter and press them like puri.
- Take a knife and cut these puris into slices (like ribbons)
- Now take the kept aside chillies and slit them horizontally. Remove the seeds and stuff it with the ground chicken mixture.
- Now roll the puri slices (ribbons) over the mirchi , and keep aside.
- Take a frying pan and add cooking oil to it. Heat it on medium flame. Once the oil is hot enough, add these puri slice rolled green chillies into the oil and fry them.
- After frying them take them into paper napkin covered plate, so that the paper absorbs the extra oil.
- Your delicious chicken mirchi bajji is ready. Serve them with tomato sauce, or pudhina ka chutney.
Rocket Shaped Chocolate Cake Recipe
Thanks to Rocket Bingo you can create an exciting...
- Posted February 17, 2016
Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe
Everybody loves to eat the delicious chocolate cake and if...
- Posted February 13, 2016
Appam is wonderful dish from the state Kerala. It is...
- Posted January 22, 2015
Orange Chocolate Chip Cake Recipe
Got bored of cooking and eating regular cakes, want to...
- Posted January 20, 2015
Egg Chaat Recipe
If you are thinking of some special variety of chaat...
- Posted October 3, 2014
Vegetable Cheese Sandwich Recipe
Preparing lunch box is not an easy job. And it...
- Posted January 31, 2014
Chicken Mirchi Bajji Recipe
Who doesn’t like mirchi bajji? Everyone loves to eat it....
- Posted January 24, 2014