Egg Chaat Recipe
If you are thinking of some special variety of chaat item for evening snacks, then how about trying Egg Chaat recipe this time. Egg Chaat is a delicious snack item, which tastes tangy. It is even very easy to make this recipe at home.
Drink some fruit juice while eating this chaat, it enhances the taste. Let us have a look at how to make Egg Chaat at home.
Ingredients Required for Preparing Egg Chaat Recipe
- Egg – 1
- Tomato – 1/2
- Onion – 1/2
- Green Coriander Leaves – Few
- Black Pepper Powder – 1/2 TSP
- Crystal Salt – As Per Taste
Required Steps For Preparation of Egg Chaat
- Firstly boil the egg and remove the shell.
- Clean it with water and cut the clean boiled egg into 4 pieces.
- Chop the tomato and onion separately into small pieces and keep aside.
- Finely Chop the Green Coriander leaves and keep aside.
- Take a bowl and add tomato pieces, onion pieces, green coriander leaves, and salt. Mix them well.
- Take the egg pieces and place them in a plate.
- Now spray the chaat mixture on the egg pieces.
- Now Spray black pepper powder all over it.
- Your Egg Chaat recipe is ready to eat.
Rocket Shaped Chocolate Cake Recipe
Thanks to Rocket Bingo you can create an exciting...
- Posted February 17, 2016
Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe
Everybody loves to eat the delicious chocolate cake and if...
- Posted February 13, 2016
Appam is wonderful dish from the state Kerala. It is...
- Posted January 22, 2015
Orange Chocolate Chip Cake Recipe
Got bored of cooking and eating regular cakes, want to...
- Posted January 20, 2015
Egg Chaat Recipe
If you are thinking of some special variety of chaat...
- Posted October 3, 2014
Vegetable Cheese Sandwich Recipe
Preparing lunch box is not an easy job. And it...
- Posted January 31, 2014
Chicken Mirchi Bajji Recipe
Who doesn’t like mirchi bajji? Everyone loves to eat it....
- Posted January 24, 2014